Welcome to the first weekly dev log of Vibrato Notes! This week I was not massively productive but managed to crank away various important changes in the desktop app.
- Added various tag operations (add tag, delete tag, rename tag)
- Created a ‘Manager’ class to hold all of the UI Managers. This makes it easy to access each of the UI Manager instances in all of the UI Manager classes.
- Improved the ux of the ‘New Note’ feature.
- Made the notelist sidebar properly refresh when a notebook is renamed.
- Fixed bug where imported notebooks in ‘Default Notebook’ weren’t properly set.
- Improved the ux when modifying note data. Most notably, when you right click the notebook tree and create a new notebook, it will immediately got into edit mode. (Saves you the step of having to right click again and edit.)